Present Simple Tense (Present Indefinite) with Examples

Present Simple Tense (Present Indefinite)

पहचान: इन वाक्यों के अंत में  ता है /ते हैं /ती है /ता हूँ आता है।
To refer to an action or event that takes place habitually. In the other hand to remark habits, general realities, repeated actions or unchanging situations, emotions and wishes.

जैसे:
राम जाता है।
वे खेलने जाते हैं।
सीता पढने जाती है।

How to make Tense:

If Sub= I, You, or Plural(बहुवचन)
Then: 
1. Sub+Verb 1st form                          [ मैं खेलने जाता हूँ - I go to play. ]
2. Sub+don't+Verb 1st form            [ तुम खेलने नहीं जाते हो । - You don't go to play. ]
3. How+do+Sub+Verb 1st form     [तुम खेलने कैसे जाते हो । - How do you go to play?]
4. Why+don't+Sub+Verb 1st form      [तुम खेलने क्यों नहीं जाते हो । - Why don't you go to play?]

Speaking in Stress or loudly: Sub+do+Verb 1st form     [ वे बाजार जाते  हैं!   - They do go to market.]
Sentence using Never : Sub+never+Verb 1st form              [ वे खेलने कभी नहीं जाते  हैं। - They never go to play.]


If Sub=Singular(एकवचन)
Then:
1. Sub+Verb 1st form+s/es            [राम बाजार जाता है।  - Ram goes to market.]
2. Sub+doesn't+Verb 1st form      [वह खेलने नहीं जाता है। - He doesn't go to play.]
3. How+does+Sub+Verb 1st form        [राम बाजार कैसे जाता है।  - How does Ram go to market?]
4. Why+doesn't+Sub+Verb 1st form  [राम बाजार क्यों नहीं जाता है।  - Why doesn't Ram go to market? ]

Speaking in Stress or loudly: Sub+does+Verb 1st form    [राम बाजार जाता है!  - Ram does go to market.]
Sentence using Never: Sub+never+Verb 1st form+s/es     [वह खेलने कभी नहीं जाता है। - He never go to play.]

Examples:
  • I always take a shower.
  • I never go to the cinema.
  • I walk to the pool.
  • He writes for a living.
  • She understands English.
  • You are happy.
  • I know what to do.
  • A child needs its mother.
  • I love you.
  • I do write (Do I write? I do not/don't write. Don't I/Do I not write?)
  • You do write (Do you write? You do not/don't write. Don't you/Do you not write?)
  • He/she/it does write (Does he write? He does not/doesn't write. Doesn't he/Does he not write?)
  • We/you/they do write (Do we write? We do not/don't write. Don't we/Do we not write?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Submit your Email Address to Get Free latest Articles Directly to your Inbox

Recent Comments

Recently Watched

© 2010 Meaning in Hindi Template by My Blogger Tricks