Rude/Dirty Tongue Twisters

Rude/Dirty Tongue Twisters

1. I am not the pheasant plucker,
I'm the pheasant plucker's mate.
I am only plucking pheasants
Because the pheasant plucker's late.

2. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit;
and on the slitted sheet I sit.

3. One smart fellow; he felt smart.
Two smart fellows; they felt smart.
Three smart fellows; they all felt smart.

4. I'm not the fig plucker,
Nor the fig pluckers' son,
But I'll pluck figs
Till the fig plucker comes.

5. Fire truck tyres

6. Mrs Puggy Wuggy has a square cut punt.
Not a punt cut square,
Just a square cut punt.
It's round in the stern and blunt in the front.
Mrs Puggy Wuggy has a square cut punt.

7. Six stick shifts stuck shut.

8. Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Submit your Email Address to Get Free latest Articles Directly to your Inbox

Recent Comments

Recently Watched

© 2010 Meaning in Hindi Template by My Blogger Tricks